Thursday, October 12, 2006

that son of a bitch

Joey (the older one) has been having some pain in his tummy today.  He thinks it's kidney stones, but he can't go to the doc, since he has no insurance.  I have insurance from work.  We're not married...that's why he's not on there already.  But in order to put him on it, we have to sign a common law certificate (PA law).

This is the kicker--when asked if he would sign the papers so I could put him on, this is what he says:  "I'd rather be in the pain I'm in now, than be in the pain if I signed that paper."

Suffer then, bastard--lol.  I wanted to make some more pain for him, but I changed my mind...lol.

til next time...=)

7 comments:

  1. OH heckola na, let him suffer ... *holds up martini glass* - Heres to a long and painful travel of the kidney stone through his pee hole!


    Hahahaha

    Love youuuu and you rock, hell if someone could give me insurence I would take it up in a heartbeat (get mine from work in Jan.)

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! men!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, gotta give him kudos for that one!!!!!!!!

    <ducks and runs>


    Jimmy
    www.stupidsheet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What tha f**k?!?!?!?! I would've smacked that s.o.b. for real!!
    And if you're with him, I would've left his ass after that comment. Men is right! Most men don't deserve us women and what we go through sometimes for them. That much is for sure! Who needs him! That's what I say ... who needs a man period with what we have to work with today! Hah!

    kudos to you for putting up with someone like him.

    GodBless
    *Britt*

    ReplyDelete
  5. men suck monkey nuts,
    suffer shithead.

    I have a man similar if not worse right here.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete