Thursday, January 25, 2007

going down!

Just a few things today, since it's my day off, and I know y'all miss me (yeah right).

We got some snow overnight...the local snowblower contest (1st inch of snow) was officially over at 3am.  This is what I woke up to this morning...

And this.  Well, actually, these were taken after I took the kids to school.  Hence, the car being cleaned off.  The wind blew a lot of it away too.

Tomorrow's going to be worse, with the morning low hovering around 7 or 8.  With wind chills, they're saying 0 to 15 below.  I seriously hope they have a delay...and to think--I have to take Bum to school in this, with her allergy.  Keeping her home would be pointless, being that I'm working a straight shift (10-6) tomorrow...and she would have to walk over for Dude in the afternoon anyway.  So I'm going to try and get e-time for that period, or have Joey's brother pick them up or something.  I dunno.

Took pics of the Princess the other day.  Right after she got a bath.

In other news, I got a little star-struck the other day while on my work split.  I was on my way to get the car out of the garage, and who happens to be walking into the same one, but Paul Sorvino.  You know, the actor?  He's shooting a film HERE.  Anyhoo, I rode in the elevator with him...and was completely DUH.  Other than saying hi, I was stupified.  You don't see that many stars around here (well, the Poconos, but that's another story).

So that's my week so far...how's yours going?

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment