Saturday, January 6, 2007

pics for the week

Just thought I'd show some pics of the past week.  You know the mini crockpot I told you we got?  Well, it got its first use this week--with CHOCOLATE!

I made chocolate covered bananas...and they were GOOOOOOOOD.

The next morning, I woke up early (school sucks, even when I'm not the one who's going), went outside and found this.

Turned a little to my left and got this nice one too.

Today, since I'm off the whole weekend (hasn't happened since November), I decided to make the family rounds.  Went to my aunt's house (which I haven't seen in years), and realized she isn't really losing her mind...it's just water on the brain (I think).  Then I headed off to my sister's house.  She got a new dog--a pom!  I want one...just like this one.

Got some pics of the grand-niece, Mariah...

And grand-nephew JJ.  He kept closing his eyes for the flash, and this was the best one...lol.

My niece Nikki's here now, and she's taking advantage of all the stuff Bum got for Christmas, especially since Bum's not here...lol.  The kids will love having her for the day tomorrow.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Choc covered Bananas.  Your pics are really great.   I dont have a dog, but that Pom looks so sweet.  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chocolate covered anything!  I've made choc. fondue..but it's been years.  Did you follow any recipe?  If so, give it up!
    The kiddies are really beautiful too!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete