Wednesday, September 14, 2005

happy b-day bum

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Alexis

Happy birthday to you

Yesterday was Bum's 8th birthday...and this is what she brought to school to share with her class.  These were a team effort--Joey made them while I was at work, and when I came home I iced them.  So that was cool.  I was on a split shift today, so during my looooong (3 1/2 hours) lunch, I picked up an ice cream cake for the family to celebrate her special day.  The grandparents came too, and we all sang happy happy to her.

The real fun, however, is going to be on Friday.  We have a pool party at the local hotel planned, and we invited her classmates too.  I'll have lots of pics for that.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. The cupcakes are cool!  Oh, and pool parties are the best!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to her

    ReplyDelete