Sunday, September 11, 2005

seven things...

I've been officially tagged by Krissy to do this...

 

7 things I want to do before I die:

1.  Watch my children grow up to be responsible, self-sufficient adults.

2.  See my grandchildren.

3.  Take a vacation to someplace warm...the furthest south I've been is DC.

4.  Go to a familly reunion for my dad's side of the family.  Haven't gone since he passed on.

5.  Get a college degree in something...just don't know what yet.

6.  Own a house.  My whole life, either my parents or I have rented.

7.  Go to the Sanrio Store.  That's not a stretch, but so far, I haven't been there.

 

7 things I can do:

1.  Start a conversation with just about anyone.

2.  Make piggies just like my mom used to make.  Mmmmm.

3.  Be a human road map.  I can't get lost.  Even if I tried.

4.  Be a friend.

5.  Be goofy...I'm always trying to make people laugh.

6.  Take cool pictures (I think).

7.  Sound like a phone sex operator.  No, really...I've been told that by people I talk to on the phone at my job.  They say I sound cute...if they only saw me...LOL.

 

7 things I can't do:

1.  Crochet.  My mom tried to teach me, but it just didn't work.

2.  Speak a foreign language, although I would like to learn.

3.  Ice skate.

4.  Back handsprings.  I just can't.

5.  Get the nerve up to go and see my aunt, who is senile (I think).  I just can't stand to see her that way.

6.  Tell people off...it's just not in me.

7.  Have a decent relationship with my sister.  When we get all chummy chummy, eventually something happens and we don't speak for a year or two.  I dunno.

 

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1.  Good looks...DUH.

2.  Personality.

3.  Awesome sense of humor.

4.  Cool mom...wait, Joey's mom drives me nuts!!  But you know, she's ok at times.

5.  Cool dad too...c'mon--Joey's dad is called "the boob man" at work.  'Nuff said.

6.  Good with kids.

7.  A good job wouldn't be bad.

 

7 things I say most often:

1. I'm sorry...(all the time at work...I swear I'm the sorriest person you ever met)

2.  Cool.

3.  What did you do? (to the kids)

4.  Yeah, right?

5.  I don't wanna go to work today.

6.  You're grounded.

7.  Stupified! (referring to the dog)

 

7 celebrity crushes:

1.  Colin Farrell

2.  Matthew McConaughey

3.  Heath Ledger (aw c'mon...you gotta love the accent!)

4.  Brad Pitt (who doesn't)

5.  Keanu Reeves

6.  Michael Vartan

7.  Hugh Jackman

 

7 people I would like to see do this:

Actually, I can't think of anyone...everyone I know has already done this!!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. You can't get lost if you tried?  Wow, I can't find anything if I tried, lol.  
    BTW, what are piggies?

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answer
    ~Kristina (pittsk615)

    ReplyDelete