Tuesday, September 12, 2006

411 stupidity

My quote for the day:

"You can't get 411 credit for being an idiot."

Case in point?  Here's a a couple for you...

Subject #1

Me:  Thank you for calling, how can I help you?

Dumbass #1:  Yes, I'd like to get credit for getting a wrong number.

Me:  Ok, what was the listing?

Dumbass #1:  The Chamber in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Me:  Ok, I have that number--what is the one you have, so I don't give you the same one twice?

Dumbass #1: 928-595-8288.

Me:  That number is actually 928-505-8288.

Dumbass #1:  Oops, my bad.  Can I still get credit?

Subject #2

Me:  Thanks for calling, how can I help you?

Dumbass #2:  Yes, can I get the number for mumble mumble in Austin?

Me:  I'm sorry, for what listing?

Dumbass #2:  John Icantspellhislastname.

Me:  Can you spell that for me?

Dumbass #2:  Uhhh...no.

Me:  I'm sorry, but without the spelling, I am unable to help you.

Dumbass #2:  Well, can I get credit for this call?

That was it for today.  I promise there will be much more of these...and some weird listings, too.

til next time...=)

1 comment: