Saturday, September 30, 2006

more 411 fun

Now...just to let you know, these are REAL calls we get (they're not just mine...my co-workers tell me about the ones they get), and real, existing listings that I mention here.  Honestly--you can't make this stuff up.

a.)  What's the number for 9-1-1? (The same thing happens for 611 and 411.  Yes, the same number they called, and they're asking what the number is.)

b.) What's the number for 1-800-FLOWERS?  (Duh.)

c.) A quote from one of my co-workers talking to a customer: "Yes, I do have a HARRY BURD."  (I almost peed when he told me about this one.)

d.) Hop On Adventures in California.  (It exists.  Use your imagination here.)

I think that's enough for now.  When I get more, I'll let you know.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know I'm not the only Stupid out there. But someone did call my house and ask me where I was...

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... those are too funny hun!

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey how bout that number for hop on adventures, lol j/k
    have a good night.
    missy

    ReplyDelete