Wednesday, September 20, 2006

a little help here...

I think I set myself up for torture.  I didn't set up Bum's pool party enough in advance, and now all that's available is the end of the month.  Joey doesn't want to wait over two weeks to have her party, so guess what she came up with instead?  A SLEEPOVER.  I think I'm going to lose my mind after this one.  A bunch (I limited her to 10) of 8/9-year-old girls running around my house giggling, screaming, etc.  I be in big trouble.  God help me.

As the title states, this is where you come in.  I know what to get foodwise, and Bum and I are going to Blockbuster on Friday to pick up some DVDs to watch.  After that, I'm at a complete loss as to how to keep these nutcases occupied.  I mean, I never had a slumber party--I was a tomboy growing up...sleepovers were not on the agenda.  So I really have no idea what to do.  I'm doing this only because that's what she wants.  Why I do this, I have no idea.

Any suggestions?!?

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. http://www.funattic.com/game_relay2.htm   here is a site with some cute ideas.....Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lucky you!   after movies , make it lots of movies...
    I think the girls will pretty much entertain themsleves!
    Have  fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever you do don't give them sugar.  They'll atack you all night long!!  And i'm not joking!

    ReplyDelete