Saturday, September 16, 2006

duh

I'm an idiot.  There, I said it.

I wasn't getting alerts for a few days, and I was wondering why.  I thought it was like a few weeks ago, when no one was getting them.  But this time, everyone else was getting them, so why not me?  I finally figured it out--my mailbox was sending the alerts to junk mail.  Mind you, I'm not using AOL, instead my alerts go to my MSN mailbox.  I accidently must have clicked *report and delete* (for junk mail), instead of just *delete* (for, well, you know).  Apparently, the filters worked better than I thought they would.  I finally looked at my blocked senders, and there it was...alerts-at-aol.com.  DAMN.  So that's probably why I haven't commented in the past few days...that and I'm a lurker.  Hee hee hee.  But to make it up to you, I have a pic that I took the other day.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. wow that is so pretty
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're not really an idiot because you had the common sense to check the spam filter...sooooo

    Go easy on you!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that flower is gorgeous!  It's a morning glory, right?

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete