Thursday, September 21, 2006

breathing a little sigh of relief

Okay.  I think I'm kind of out of the woods with the slumber party thing.  Noticed I said the words "think" and "kind of".  Bum took the invitations to school yesterday and so far, only one person is coming.  Not because they're not her friends or anything--just that most parents are protective of their kids and don't want them staying at someone else's house.  I don't mind...as long as she has fun, that's all that matters.

And as far as activities go, Bum and I are heading up to AC Moore and Michael's tomorrow for some supplies.  I plan to take a pic of everyone who comes, and with the supplies, let them decorate their own little picture frames to take home with them.  And if only a few are coming, I'll get some fabric paint and some t-shirts so they can decorate them too.

Tomorrow's my day off, so that's what I'll be doing...shopping.  Yay.  And maybe while I'm out, I can finally find my magnet for the swap.  Good thing, since Robin's wondering if we all forgot...lol.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast.  You're a cool Mom!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete