Friday, September 22, 2006

floral arrangement

I take my camera virtually everywhere I go, since you never know when a Kodak moment will come.  My camera is like an American Express card--I never leave home without it.  My family thinks I'm nuts.  Maybe I am. 

Anyhoo, this morning while walking back from taking the kids to school (the whole one-block trek), I saw some pretty flowers, and decided to show you.  Except for one, I haven't the slightest clue as to what they are.  So, for your viewing pleasure...

Did I say how much I love my Kodak?

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, pretty!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, looking at the results, I'd say it's a pretty worthwhile love affair.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. As an avid gardener, I can say the top one is a Hibiscus, I believe the next two are a form of Dahlia, the fourth is a Morning Glory, and the bottom two are Hybrid Tea Roses that are getting brown leaf disease that roses and Rhododendrons get in the summer humidity. There is a spray that Walmart and any other gardening store sells called "Fungoil" that will take care of that problem. If it gets bad, it will kill the plant.

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  4. they brightened my day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie,
    I just got a new camera for my bday...it's a Kodak too.  Which one did you get?

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete