Monday, September 4, 2006

stuff

Just a few things for today...

Last night, I realized how good our view of the city is.  The annual La Festa Italiana was this weekend, but we didn't go--all they really have down there is FOOD...sorry, I don't need to gain 20 or so pounds.  Saturday, I was down there on my lunch (my job is 1/2 block away from the festival) looking for a magnet for the swap, but no luck.  Anyway, they had fireworks down there last night, and we got to see them from our front window.  See?  Took this pic with the longer exposure, because I thought it would look cool.

Today, I went shopping for my magnet for the swap.  Bum and I went to the mall, where the local TV station was hosting the MDA telethon.  We saw a cool juggling show, and Bum donated a buck of her money to a good cause.  We were walking around there for over an hour, looking and looking, and I came home with nada.  I will continue my search for the perfect magnet tomorrow. 

Speaking of tomorrow, Bum has her allergist appointment, and hopefully we'll finally know what the hell causes her to break out.  She's happy, since she gets out of school early to go.  And she has gym tomorrow too...after she comes home...lol.

I'm happy, because I'm getting paid to be home...this is 3 days off in a row!  I had Sunday off (like usual), today off (paid holiday), and tomorrow off (floating holiday).  And to think--I still have one more day off after this...I'm off more than I'm working this week.  Woohoo!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. wow! you really got a cool shot of that fireworks! I hope to get one someday! :-)
    Magnet swap? sounds interesting...can I join?

    Oh..enjoy, enjoy, enjoy..your days off LOL!
    have a great week,
    Gem :-)

    http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont feel bad I am still looking for mine too LOL  I will try to go tomorrow before work and find it.....Great firework picture.  I still havent caught one this cool yet! Barbara

    ReplyDelete