Monday, March 5, 2007

carnivAOL's on its way

I'm sitting here writing my edition of CarnivAOL™, eating a banana choco chip muffin.  Actually, I've been working on it most of the weekend, adding to it as I get entries for submission.  All I have to do now is add the links, and that's it...done!  Thanks for all the submissions...there's at least ten of them.  It should be a good edition.

Good thing--I think I'm starting to get sick...with whatever my kids have had for the past week.  Bum didn't get it that bad, but Dude's been puking the past 3 nights...including at Mema's house.  When he went up there on Saturday, he said he was going to puke on her couch...and that night, he did just that...lmao.  He stayed home today...he's sitting next to me on my bed watching TV.

I have a dentist appointment later today...yay.  Figures I start to get sick when I have to go back to work tomorrow.  Oh well--I'll just puke on a monitor or something...lol.  You think they'll send me home then?

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Is Mema Grandma?  If so, in what "language"?

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've evaded the whole sick thing so far.  WHEW!  So glad to hear that there we a good amount of submissions for CarnivAOL.  Makes things interesting.  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND DON'T GET SICK.  MOMS ONLY GET ONE DAY ANYWAY...MIGHT AS WELL SKIP IT. XOX BARBARA

    ReplyDelete