Sunday, March 18, 2007

stuff and 411




This is outside today.  We got about 12 inches of snow between Friday and last night.  Damn--I thought winter was done and over with--guess not.  The dog is so small, he has to hop through the snow to get around...lol.



Anyhoo, nothing really going on here.  Just my average day off.  Yesterday at work, I got a few funnies, and wrote them down for you.  I told you how we have the recording...well, usually it just asks for the info, but on the holidays it says "Happy Whatever Holiday from 411".  And what we usually hear (from the customer) is, "It said Happy Whatever Holiday from 411!"...and they forget to tell the recording what the hell they were looking for.  Which leads me to the funnies I got...one person, upon hearing this, said, "St. Patrick's Day...isn't that a Mexican holiday?" (they didn't say this to me...they said it to someone else, and the recorder picked it up).  And the other..."So that's why you're wearing green underwear".

I also got a call for the Reject Hotline...thought WTF?  Didn't find it, so I decided to look it up online, and whaddyaknow, there is one!  I had no idea...in fact, they have them all over the damn country!

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. the snow for us is on its way too I heard... :D
    Cute your dog!
    But you seem to have some sun too
    Keep warm
    Valerie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture the pup hopping around...that's what Snickers did!  So cute!  We didn't get too much snow here...but lots of ice...

    Nancy
    http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2007/03/18/this-is-your-brain..../1416

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, gonna have to check out that hotline. And I'm with you, ENOUGH WINTER!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete