Thursday, March 22, 2007

taking pics...at night


Your Monday Photo Shoot: It's Night! Take a picture. Naturally, taking a picture inside at night (i.e., where it's well lit and indistinguishable from day) won't do; take a picture that captures some of the quality of the night time. Also: No sunset photos. We'll save them up to do another time.

Here's what I have to offer...


Took this one the other day...didn't come out too good, and my batteries were going, so I couldn't take another shot...dammit.


Took this over the summer...Bum getting soaked in the rain.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that one of Bum!   Too cute...

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make out the moon and a bright star in the first one...definitely fits the theme.  The second one is quite cute though.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, forgot to leave my address for you.  Sorry.

    http://journals.aol.com/Radar446/PhotoTrek/
    Greg

    ReplyDelete