Sunday, March 11, 2007

movies movies, and more movies

Got this from Paul, and saw it on at least 3 other journals...let's go!

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Let's see...10 Things I Hate About You, Better Off Dead, and Dirty Dancing, and Showgirls, just to name a few.  Then there's the ones I saw only cuz the kids HAD to watch them again and again and again...Mighty Joe Young, Shrek (1 and 2), Finding Nemo, The Lion King (all 3 of them), Harry Potter movies, and Halloween (Dude's favorite).  Currently, it's Saw 2 and Ice Age 2: The Meltdown.  Both picked by the kids...lol.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
None.  I didn't go to the movies that much as a kid (I think I saw 3 or 4 movies in the theater), and as an adult, I just waited for them to be on pay-per-view or video.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
I dunno.  I usually go by the previews--doesn't matter who's in it.

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Same as above--I think.

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
There's a lot of those.  Pretty much all of the ones in the first question, plus more.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Grease...don't know if there's more.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
See above.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Dogma, but who hasn't seen that?  That is just too funny.

9. Name a movie that you own.
House of 1000 Corpses.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Mark Wahlberg.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
There's only one drive-in around here, and we try to make it up there at least once a year.  I saw The Others there, and that was goooood.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
I don't think so.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Four Brothers.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
I didn't, but I remember my mom did...Fantasia.  Got her money back too.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Can't think of any.

16. Popcorn?
Maybe, but I'd rather have candy!  SnoCaps, please.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not often at all...I think it's been almost a year since I went to the movies.  Renting, however--I just did that last week.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Over the Hedge, with a bunch of kindergarten kids.  It was a field trip last year.

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Comedy.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Bambi.  When I was five.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
This is easy--Super Mario Bros.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
I dunno.

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Cujo.  Saw it when I was 8, and I had nightmares for a week.  I see it now, and it's still a little scary.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Definitely American Pie.  Can't beat the original...lol.  And I still can't look at apple pie the same way.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. That's alot of thinking.  Good job.  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

    ReplyDelete