Sunday, March 11, 2007

childish things

Weekend Assignment #155: Recount a distinctively childish thing you did (or your children did) when you or they were children.  Because things like painting your hands pink, or trying to make chocolate milk with mud, or arranging a marriage between your stuffed animals? Not something you're likely to do when you're older.

Extra Credit: The name of your favorite stuffed animal growing up.

I have two...one from each of my kids.  And the incriminating pics to prove it...and to embarrass them with at a later date...lol.

First, from da Bum.  Playing with (and wearing) her food.

And from Dude:  Two words--dirt angel.  Taken last summer.

And yes, I did (and still do) have a named stuffed animal from when I was a kid...

Her name is Phee, named after the person who gave it to me--my sister.  Had her since I was 8.  Still sleep with her every once in a while, when Joey sleeps on the couch, for whatever reason (knees locking up, kids are sick, etc.).

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute.  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a white teddy bear just like that from my brandma when I was born.
    MISSY  

    ReplyDelete