Thursday, August 31, 2006

more woe is me

I'm seriously considering getting a second job.  I mean, we can do it on my income alone normally, but now it's September...the beginning of the cash crunch.  Birthdays (3), birthday parties (2), Christmas, and car registration/inpsection in January.  It's only going to be part-time, just for some extra cash for this time of the year.  Once tax time comes, then we're okay.  As for Joey, he wants to get a job  If he gets one, I'm quitting my job and getting something part time.  But I'm not pressuring him to get one--I mean, if it wasn't for me putting up a fit for my job at Verizon last year, he would have a job.  So that's why I'm stepping up and doing this.  I called my old manager at Krispy Kreme, and hopefully she'll call me within the next few days, since she wasn't there today.  I just hope something happens.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!  Prayers from Texas!  xox Barbara

    ReplyDelete