Friday, March 10, 2006

5'er

This week's 5'er, brought to you by the color green...and Robin, of course.

1. What is your least favorite GREEN vegetable?

I would have to say spinach, but I've never tried it, so who knows.

2.  Did you ever wear GREEN on St. Patty's day so you wouldn't get pinched?

That's a rule?  Never heard of it...but pinching (or being pinched) wouldn't be a bad thing...lol.

3. If you have grass in your yard is it GREEN in the winter or brown?

Definitely brown.  It's like that now...where there is grass anyway.

4. Ever have GREEN beer?

Nope--I don't like beer...it's the mixed drinks and shots for me!!!

5. Have you ever been told you had something caught in your teeth that was GREEN?

Probably.  Maybe even today, when I was eating Brussel sprouts.  Oops.

*Bonus question*

Do you know who GREEN Day is?

Yup--they came out when I was in high school.

til next time...

2 comments:

  1. Try spinach dip ... it is yummy.  Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh baby spinach isn't too bad; I like that :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete