Thursday, March 16, 2006

cookies!

Tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day, and Home Fry's class is having a little party.  To contribute, I volunteered to make some cookies.  Also, we're having a party at work to celebrate the holiday and to celebrate some of us coming "home".  Again, I volunteered to make cookies for it.  I ended up making 5 dozen cookies.  And of course, I promised to take pics of them.  Here they are!

Here's some of the green cookie dough...there was a neon green too, but they look like they're yellow.

See?  This is what they looked like after baking.  They're not done yet...

Here they are with the frosting on them.  But they're not green enough...one more step!

This is the final product.  It's a green spray icing.  I hope everyone likes them.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I see green teeth on a lot of smiles tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they were enjoyed by all! They look delicious

    betty

    ReplyDelete