Thursday, March 9, 2006

toys...second attempt

To those of you who get my alert, sorry about this morning...as soon as Joey saw the pic of him on there, he was like NO...he hated the pic, so I took it off.  Oh well.  To those of you who didn't get the alert...I finally got a new camera!!  I have other pics to show, so without further ado...

Bum...

Home Fry...

Joey's new toy...a deep fryer.

And if you look at the sidebar, you'll see a new pic of me!

So there you go...as you can see, I guess I'm making up for lost time...lol.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!  Come on Joey!  It can't be that bad.  We want to see your picture!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are so cute! I like your updated picture too! Hoping to see one of Joey one day

    betty

    ReplyDelete