Friday, March 10, 2006

tag!

Got this from Sharon...go try it...
 
Copy and paste in your journal, then leave a link back here to your J.  So others to learn more about them! 
 
  
1. Four jobs you have had in your life:
Let me think...directory assistance operator (twice), convenience store cashier (4 times), short order cook, and assistant manager at a fast food place (twice).
 
2. Two movies you would watch over and over:
Better Off Dead and Dirty Dancing.
 
3. Four places you have lived:
Scranton, PA
University Park (State College), PA
Pittsburgh, PA
Mount Holly, NJ
 
4. Four TV shows you love to watch:
American Idol, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, and Law & Order (any of them).
 
5. Four places you have been on vacation:
This is not easy...
Boston, MA
Washington, DC
Allentown, PA (Dorney Park)
Pittsburgh, PA (to visit friends)
 
6. Four web sites I visit daily:
My journal, Bloglines, Photobucket, and eBay.
 
til next time...=)
 

2 comments:

  1. I love  the movie better off dead! Love John Cusack!  :)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen either of those movies; but I know a lot of people like Dirty Dancing

    betty

    ReplyDelete