Friday, March 10, 2006

six-pack pix

I saw this going around, so I thought I'd try it.  Joe the Journals Editor came up with the Six-Pack Picks, in which you pick six of your favorite journals, with some sort of theme going on.  I'm taking the way route for this one...I'm picking "S" journals!  Here we go...

The "S"tupidsheet Guy

"S"omething New

"S"ometimes I Think

"S"till Randomly Rambling...

"S"creamin' Remo

"S"lashfood

I think you should try it too...it's a way to find new journals, too.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this is too good, toooo creative!

    I am still around reading, but being boring of course. Blah to life and working!

    Huuugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for picking me, Girlie!

    Krissy still at Hope Lodge
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete