Thursday, March 30, 2006

project #1

I've had the past two days off, and I've been doing some work around the house, both inside and outside.  Actually, it's been more of the latter--I'm taking advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having.  That and I'm cleaning up about 12+ years of leaves, garbage, and whatever else is in the yard.  Yum.  And it's going to take me at least a month to do...getting rid of all that junk with a few garbage cans isn't an easy task.  But anyway...I got the inside project done today.

Last year, Bum received an honorable mention for a contest she entered at school.  The link the original story is here.  Since then, I've been thinking of framing the picture she drew and the award that went with it.  Yesterday, I saw AC Moore having a sale on picture frames, so I decided to finally do it.  Today, I finally got it done.  The final product:

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. very nice! and glad the weather has been great there so you can spend some time outside :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent Annie..  I love it.  

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Super Mom! Barbara

    ReplyDelete