Saturday, March 11, 2006

scavenger hunt #65

It's my first hunt with the new camera, but I had to wait to get pics.  This week's category is green, so what better way to show that than Scranton's annual St. Patrick's Day Parade?  It's the fourth largest in the country.  Both the governor, Ed Rendell, and Lynn Swann (who is running for governor this year) were here.  It was a gorgeous day--sunny and about 60 degrees.  (Can you believe it...me and Bum's faces are now sunburn...in MARCH.)  Here we go...

Home Fry and Bum.

St. Patrick in all his glory.

I know it's not a green Mummer, but I thought it would be nice to include.

This one was just too funny to leave out.

My alma mater.

til next time...=)

7 comments:

  1. Awww how much fun is that!  We went to one when we lived in Spokane Washington and it was a blast.  Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing, Annie! Great entry; looks like a fun day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay neighbor! I'm near Philly and this was my first year to see the Mummers on TV (hope to go in person) These are fun shots. Thanks for sharing. Cute kids! ;-) Sassy

    http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are sooo adorable!  I am so glad you have a camera now!  Love the pictures!  Those kids are growing up so fast!  Keep enjoying these days with them!  Parades are memories you remember forever! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter got sun burn yesterday too, she has fair skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, thanks for sharing.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete