Wednesday, March 15, 2006

go figure

You Should Be A Gemini

 

What's good about you: witty and energetic, you're simply the most fun to be around

What's bad about you: you're flighty - losing interest in people and projects quickly

In love: you enjoy the "honeymoon phase," but after that it's hard for you to stick around

In friendship, you're: likely to have many groups of friends, with many different interests

Your ideal job: mime, guru, or cartoonist

Your sense of fashion: casual and simple

You like to pig out on: fast food, especially burritos

 
The funny thing about this is...I AM A GEMINI.  I guess I act how I'm supposed to...lol. 

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Mine said I should be a Libra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a Pisces; in reality I'm Sagitarius, but really I'm on the cusp of that and Capicorn.

    My husband is a Gemini :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for a Leo, I have so many Gemini qualities.

    Have a great day, sweetie!
                                    Cyn

    ReplyDelete