Sunday, August 20, 2006

gimme 5

You know the deal--you wanna play, you gotta go see Robin.  My turn...

1. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

Over easy, with toast and bacon.  At Denny's...lol.

2. Is there someone in JLand you would just love to meet?  Who is it?

Good question...there's so many interesting people here in J~land that it's hard to choose.  There's Brandi, who might be in my area someday.  Then there's Krissy.  I just want to drive to her house (she's about 2 hours away) and give her a HUGE hug.  And that's just the tip of the iceberg...I'd like to meet everyone I talk to and read about.  Damn, that was a long answer...what was I doing again??  Oh yeah...

3.  Who is the one person from your life that you miss the most?

My mom.  I have so much to tell her and so many questions to ask.

4.  If you could be given 1 million dollars and all you had to do to get it was to have a part of your body removed would you do it?  And what part of your body are you willing to give up?

Only if I get to pick the part...hell yeah I would!  Like Robin said, a toe or kidney or some other organ I can do without.

5.  If you had to give up one electrical appliance in your house what would you give up?  This can include radio, computer, toaster, etc...

Now this one's tough.  The computer's definitely out, as well as the fridge, stove, microwave, coffee pot and tv.  How about the blow dryer?

There ya go.  My answers for this week.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. Great answers!  I love Denny's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie, some time in the future, after John gets better, let's get together.  It may take a few years even, but we can make it happen.  But we are not going to eat eggs at Denny's, LOL, 'cause I hate Denny's!  I'll fix you some breakfast, LOL.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me lil lady ... I need to know exactly what city you live in! Ugh. Lol

    I am still catching up on everyone's lives ... but I will soooon.

    Huuugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete