Sunday, August 13, 2006

house tidbits

Just a little something to add as I go off to sleep...my house is being sold!!!  I guess we were too demanding...lol.  Well, actually, it's been on the market for about a month, and my sources (actually, Joey) tells me it has been officially sold.  Just the closing junk to go through, I guess.  And from what I understand, we'll still be building manager/super for the house, with a little more authority.  Yay.

It's hard to believe we've been here for a year now...and to think about all the work WE put into it.  Inside, outside (especially), and the tenants themselves.  What a year it's been.  This house is starting to look up...lol.  And we have sooooooo much pride in what we've accomplished.  Again, yay.

Oh, and you know the apartment we almost took last year?  You know, I wrote about it here and here.  Well, Joey and the kids were taking a walk up to Grandma's the other day, and while walking past that same house, guess what he saw?  The damn thing on fire!!!  Don't worry--no one was hurt in the fire, just a little siding on the side of the house was damaged.  But today while driving past it, we noticed a little sign on the door...CONDEMNED?!?  Must have been something electrical...good thing the guy gave our deposit back...lol.

I'll be updating more tomorrow, since I have off...I no longer have to work Sundays, but more on that tomorrow.  I have to *yawn* get to bed.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. get some rest and then get back to us, glad you got your deposit back too.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well * See i am a man off many words.

    ReplyDelete