Monday, August 21, 2006

thai the knot...lol

I thought this was funny, so I just had to share.

Joey was online the other day, and got this IM from someone in Thailand.  He thought AOL and AIM only had members from the US, but I told him "not anymore".  So he talked to her for a while, since she was a chef and wanted to talk about food.  The next day, they talked some more, and she asked to see a picture of him.  I didn't think anything of it, since I talk to people online and share pics...duh--anyone can see me.  So today, he tells me he isn't talking to her anymore--she's psycho.  I ask him why, and he says she sent him an e-mail, asking that if she came to the U.S., would he marry her.  He wrote back, and told her he has a fiance and two kids.  He sarcastically wrote, "Let me think about that....NO."  She doesn't e-mail him anymore...

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. I guess that fits into the "Is this wierd enough?" category.  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

    ReplyDelete