Thursday, August 31, 2006

woe is me

I am not a happy camper today.

I have to take Kikko to the humane society tomorrow.  He somehow broke his leg (he's an outside cat), and I have no way to get him to the vet.  That would cost way too much than what is in my budget ($0).  I called around to see if any vet in the area would take payments from me, and they all said no.  So as a last resort, I called the humane society to see if they knew of any that could help.  They tried, but to no avail.  They told me to surrender him in the morning.  I'm not happy with this decision, but I'm thinking about what's best for him, not me.  When I take him up there, I'm going to ask them if they can let me know how he is, and if I can adopt him once he's better.  I hope they say yes.

til next time...=)

1 comment: