Sunday, July 24, 2005

almost done!

Well, as I said yesterday, today was a busy day.  We got to the new house about 7:30am, and we jumped right into the cleaning...washing down the walls, taking out the trash, etc.  At 9 on the dot, the hauling guys were there with their truck to take the junk, even some things they didn't expect to take, only because I didn't know it was there.  But they were nice about it--they didn't charge extra for it.  Not too long after that, the Stanley Steemer came and did the carpets...WOW.  Both me and Joey were impressed by the work...I highly recommend them to anyone.  If I took pics of the before and after, you'd be impressed too.  But the before would be too gross, so I decided not to.  While they were doing the carpets, the guy from DirecTV came and hooked up the dish...WOOHOO...no more yuck TV!!  We didn't leave until about 1pm, and man, you could definitely see the difference in the way the house looked.  And again, I had to go to work after all of this...but that's another story all together. 

All we have to really do now is scrub the kitchen and bathroom floors (you can see the outline of the old fridge and stove...ewwww), and vacuum and wipe down the insides of the cupboards...then we're all set!!!  Get the U-Haul, pack it up, and get the hell out of this house! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment