Saturday, July 9, 2005

bad and loving it assignment

Weekend Assignment #67: Bad Movie Marathon! Share your favorite bad film of all time. Tell us why you love it so.

Extra Credit:
Your favorite quote from the aforementioned film.

After thinking about this all day, I've narrowed it down to one.  It's my all-time favorite, too--1985's Better Off Dead, starring John Cusack.  If you haven't seen it, it's about a teenage guy that's dealing with a lot of crises, including losing his girlfriend to the captain of the ski team.  It's retarded, but hilarious.

For the extra credit, I pick the most memorable quote:  "I want my two dollars!!"--the paper boy throughout the movie.

Of course, I had runners-up...Fall In the House of UsherSki Patrol, and Godzilla (you know, the one where Godzilla looks like the raptor from Jurassic Park).

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Another classic!  http://journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/entries/1180

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think this one was that bad, but John Cusack seemed to make something similar to this about every other week in the '80s.

    ReplyDelete