Thursday, July 7, 2005

monday photo shoot/our 4th part two

Ok...here's the rest of the story of Monday...

After dinner (we went to Joey's mom's house for that), we watched some tv and the kids played until it got dark.  Then we borrowed my brother-in-law's car (because ours just sucks) and went to Montage Mountain to see fireworks.  We got there just in time.  Here's some pics...

     

When that was over, we got stuck in a massive traffic jam.  I mean OH MY GOD traffic...it was terrible.  What usually would be a 15 minute drive turned into 1 1/2 hours.  We almost ran out of gas too.  The only thing that was good was the Sirius radio Joey's brother has in the car.  I had such a headache when I got home, I went right to bed.  And THAT was my day.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Love the fireworks shots!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete