Tuesday, July 19, 2005

if you can't stand the heat...

I loooove Hell's Kitchen...but I don't usually get to watch it, being that I work nights.  But today, I actually came home early so I could catch it...that and I didn't want to be at work anyway.  Joey can't get enough of it.  I told him he should try to get on there next season...he can coook!!! 

I'm rooting for Jessica, because she's the only girl there now, since Elsie got booted this week...Joey's going for Michael.  I dunno...it's a good show!!!

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. GUUUUUUUUUUUURL ... I am sooo mad they got rid of Elsie, she really had improved more then any of them.

    I hate Jessica, but now that she is the only girl ... yep I still hate her. Hahahaha

    I don't know who I am rooting for now. Those 4 were my top picks from the begining, but that guy with the tattoos has been onmy nerves lately. Damn it, I hate this. lol

    Hugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete