Thursday, July 21, 2005

more about today

By the way, the old landlord's not happy that we're leaving.  Joey told him we're out this weekend, and he had nothing to say.   He just walked back in his house all pissed off.

Also, the mom-in-law was literally crying this morning after we signed the lease, saying she'll never see "her kids" anymore...I have 2 things to say about that.  Number one--last time I checked, it was ME who popped them out of my you-know-what.  Second, it's not like we're moving across the country...we're a 10-minute drive away!!! 

Ok, I'm done ranting...for now.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Your Mother in-law sound like my Mom. Ten minutes isn't that far at all ! ........................Kasey
    http://journals.aol.com/kkasey47/Kaseysquilt/

    ReplyDelete