Saturday, July 16, 2005

slowly exhaling...

Okay...I know I haven't wrote anything in the past few days, but that's only because I have been using my hands for other things.  Like putting them in my mouth and biting my nails waiting for a phone call.  You know, the phone call saying we got the house?  Well, it came...kinda.  The owner called yesterday to get some info from us, like where we work, and our landlord's phone number.  He later called back, telling Joey that he couldn't get the landlord, but he'd try back tomorrow (today).  I heard that, and the first thing that went through my head was "there goes that house too".  Thing is, my current landlord (asshole) is never home.  He's always going somewhere, if he's in town...sometimes he goes away for weeks at a time, usually without telling us or giving us a number to reach him at in case of emergency.  But enough of about him...I'm getting pissed off just thinking about him.

I was in a pissy mood all day because I kept thinking about everything going on.  When I got home from work, Joey told me the owner called again, and he still couldn't get the asshole, and also left his phone number to give to the asshole.  He also wants us to come up to the house Monday so we can sign the lease(!).  He must want us to take it...most people would have given up and moved on to the next in line.  So far so good...

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment