Tuesday, July 12, 2005

baby it's cold outside...i wish

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Cool down on a hot summer day by posting one of your favorite pictures from winters past.

Well, being that it was 90 degrees today, and they're expecting it to be like this for a while (Dennis is going to miss us), I think John picked the perfect time for this shoot.  Here's mine...

Some of you readers might remember this...the snow fort I built for the kids after a decent snowstorm this past winter.  It took me the better part of the day to get the mound up that high, then dig the whole thing out.  It was high enough inside that I could sit straight up.  It lasted for about 2 weeks before the whole thing collapsed.  But that's ok...it was fun while it lasted.

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. I love it!  We did that once upon my childhood in Berlin, NH when we went in Jan 1970 for a family emerency!  Wow I did have fun!  Thanks for sharing and bring back a great memory I hadn't thought of in a long long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember and I STILL LOVE IT!!! LOL You were so awesome and thats one of the first pics I saw from you. I want one!! hehe
    Brandi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!  We used to make those snow forts when I was a kid!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great!  memories of childhood igloos!  :-)

    ~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun.......memories........................Kasey

    ReplyDelete