Saturday, July 16, 2005

saturday six #66

here's my answers to Patrick's Saturday Six...

1. What is the last thing you either camped out or got up unusually early to be able to buy?

I never did that...yet.  Oh wait...does that include Black Friday shopping?  If it does, I did that once--actually, I stayed up from the night before...I was working 3rd shift at the time.  NEVER AGAIN.

2. If you had to give up one of the following for a full year, which would be the easiest to do without?  Which would be the most difficult to give up?
    a) Your personal vehicle
    b) Your Telephone (both cellular and land line)
    c) The Internet
    d) Meat (all of it:  Beef, Poultry, Pork and Seafood)
    e) Television

Oh man, this is a tough question.  I think the easiest would be the vehicle, and the phone would be the hardest.

3. How many items (include all bottles, boxes and containers) are in your medicine cabinet?  Which is the last one you used?

At this moment, there's nothing in my medicine cabinet, since everything that was in there is packed up...but when there was things in there, I think it would add up to about 50 items.  The last thing I used was Solarcaine for the sunburn I got a couple weeks ago.

4. What is the first source you go to for news of any kind when you wake up?  How much do you trust that particular source?

TV.  I try to stay off the web until about noon, sometimes until I get home from work--don't know who's going to call.  I trust it a lot, except for the weather segment--after all, who really trusts the weatherman these days??? ;-)

5. Take the Quiz:  
What do the letters of yourname stand for?

Here's mine...

A Appreciative

N Natural

N New

 I Irresistible

E Exquisite


6. What is your favorite color and why?  If you have a journal or journals, is this color the primary one on those journals?  If not, why not?

My favorite color is purple.  It's the primary writing color on this journal, although I like to change it up a lot.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting answers

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete