Tuesday, July 12, 2005

holding my breath

We looked at an apartment today...it was a nice 2 bedroom, and it's a quiet neighborhood close to the one I grew up in.  It's a block away from the school (different from the one Bum went to last year).  The outside of the house looks like crap, but looks can be deceiving.  The inside looked good, and with new carpeting and a fresh coat of paint, the house should be ready by this weekend.  So why you ask, am I holding my breath like the entry title says?  If you've been reading past entries, you'd know that in the past, we haven't been having too much luck with houses.  The way I see it, when the keys are in our hands, THEN I'll celebrate.  Until then, all we can do is wait.  I'll keep you posted.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I wish you well.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get it or what you want good luck
    ::::::keeping my fingers crossed:::::::::

    Kristina
    PS Here an entry where I borrowed the name of your journal for the J~Land Tales
    http://journals.aol.com/pittsk615/PhoenixSymphony/entries/1069

    ReplyDelete