Thursday, June 30, 2005

20 things you may not know about me

I saw this in Kristina's journal, so I thought I'd try it.  But I'm starting off small..I don't know if I can come up with 100.

1.  My given name is Ann Marie Vanderburg.

2. I have two sisters, one who I do not speak to, and one who committed suicide at 25.

3.  When I turned 25, I thought I was going to go down the same road.

4.  I was at one point in therapy for anxiety...I think it's time to go back.

5.  I have lived in 21 different homes in two states.

6.  I have owned 5 cars, 3 of which ended up in a junk yard in less than 2 years.

7.  At one point in my life, I was high 24 hours a day.

8.  I graduated in the top 1/3 of my class.

9.  I only lasted one year in college.

10.  My mom and dad both died when I was 18.

11.  My dad was married twice, my mom once.

12.  My mom was a lesbian.

13.  I didn't know the above until I was 16.

14.  My mom's lover married my dad.

15.  They were divorced a month later.

16.  I have 3 stepbrothers and 2 stepsisters.

17.  One of those stepbrothers I have never met.

18.  I am very picky eater.

19.  My credit sucks.

20.  I used to have a Jackson's chameleon named Tito.

Maybe I'll think up some more another day.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. You have had a rough life in a lot of ways I think.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your parents I'm not picky and never have been but except when it comes to men I always find fault in then well not until they show interest in me you had a hard life like a lot of us but doesn't everybody there seems to be no one with a perfect life and those who claim to have one are liars. And I have posted twice quite a few times to journals lol so don't worry about it.
                                                            Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list because you are just being oh so honest... ummm unlike everyone else. I am confused about your mom's lover married to your dad ... you may have to explain. :x I am so dumb.

    Brandi

    Oh and ummm shhh it's private ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start will check on it latter !

    ReplyDelete