Saturday, June 11, 2005

saturday six #61

Here are my answers to this week's Saturday Six from Patrick's Place...you should go visit and play along too!

1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much they mean to you?

Hmmm...I haven't done that in a while.  There's been too much stress in our lives to actually sit down and discuss our thoughts about each other.  I can't remember the last time.

2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with:  your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company?  How long have you been with them?

This is easy...no bank account, no car insurance, no cell phone, no cable, and the phone's been on for a month, and that commitment will go on as long as I'm working for Verizon...I get the employee discount. :)

3. What is the most embarrassing question you've ever been asked?

"Are you pregnant?"  That happened when I was 17 at a award ceremony at school...my tummy stuck out and made me look that way.  It still does.  I wasn't then, and I'm not now.

4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there.  Which three places would you select as your destinations?

Home (for when I don't want to be at work), work (for when I don't want to be home), and a dark place where no one can find me (when I don't want to be in either place).

5. Last week, the Reader's Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line.  Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time.  Which one do you expect to win?

I didn't answer the question last week because I couldn't think of one, and I think I'm going to pass on it this week as well, for the same reason... :(

6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist.  What painting would you choose and why?

I would have to agree with Patrick on this one..."The Scream" would be nice to have...that's what I picture myself to be doing inside at this point.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. I am too lazy, so I am doing it in your journal this week. I swear to gosh I need to get a life LOL

    1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much they mean to you?

    :( Never ... why does it have to be eye to eye?

    2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with:  your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company?  How long have you been with them?

    Phone I think... :X

    3. What is the most embarrassing question you've ever been asked?

    Did you get a boob job? Ha, I wish because they wouldn't be half way to the floor (j/k haha)

    4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there.  Which three places would you select as your destinations?

    Mr. Perfect's arms. Siiiiigh. can I say his arms again? Ok for a third time, thats where I wanna be :D :D :D

    5. Last week, the Reader's Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line.  Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time.  Which one do you expect to win?

    Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I do care who wins, but I hope its that line :D

    6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist.  What painting would you choose and why?'

    Van Gough's Starry Night. I love it, the beauty of it is something that you would dream to see. Everything I wish I could see. :D

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete