Monday, June 13, 2005

photo scavenger hunt #28

Here's my entry for this week's Photo Hunt from Krissy...

Show us something that we don't already know about you.  Do you have pink fuzzy slippers?  A teddy bear collection?  A boyfriend or spouse we don't know about?  Snap a shot! 

Show us something that represents you that we don't already know.

This is my Snuggle Bear...one of the originals made back in the 80's.  Actually, this used to belong to my oldest sister, Phyllis.  This was one of her prized possessions.  She was found holding it when she committed suicide 15 years ago.  There's a little bit of her blood on the left ear, so I think that in a way, she's here with me.  I dunno.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Annie, I am so touched I don't know what to say. -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.  Thanks for sharing this bit of your heart.  Bless you. xox
    http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very brave person to share this with us. I just cannot find the right words to say to you. Take care.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete