Tuesday, June 7, 2005

this is better...

I have no idea as to what to put in the first entry...so I'll just say this--welcome to my new journal.  For those who don't know me, my name's Annie, I'm 27 (28 on Sunday), and I live in the semi-boonies, otherwise known as Scranton, PA.  I had a journal on AOL, but since it cancelled, I made another one here.  But then AOL came up with AIM Blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try...so far, so good.  I might still update the other one, but who knows.  Let's see where this takes us, shall we?

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie!  Glad you made an AIM journal!  I like AOL journals and AIM journals a lot!  I like your other journal also but I think I will like this one even better because it will be easier to read and leave comments.  I read your other journal, every entry, but didn't always leave a comment, because it was harder to leave comments in that one then in this kind of journal.  So I am very glad you are starting this one.  I look forward to reading all your entries and commenting.  I will put you on my alerts. -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy, I wuv you@@@!@!@!! I am so going to go and link this in my journal ASAP. If I didn't have to spend forever doing nothing in another town I would do it right now! Grrrr lol

    I love seeing you on AOL or AIM. Its a great day in this neighborhood now. :D

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete