Wednesday, June 29, 2005

a few questions for you

I found this on Brian's journal, and thought it would be cool to do.

What is your favorite word?  2 words...DAY OFF.

What is your least favorite word?  WORK.

What turns you on?   My man...lol

What turns you off?  Discrimination.

What sound or noise do you love?   My kids laughing.

What sound or noise do you hate?  My kids whining.

What is your favorite curse word?  Son of a bitch!!

What profession other than yours would you most like to attempt?  Psychologist.

What profession other than yours would you least like to attempt?  Doctor.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?  "You sure you're in the right place??"

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. I love love love loveee "Inside the Actor's Studio" this is my favorite part of it too. I loved your answers but you have to watch the show when Robin Wiliams is on ... his favorite curse word starts with a P and ends with a Y ... "almost like a cat but better" Oh my gosh he is a riot

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for visiting my journal and adding it to your sidebar. *blushing*

    Great little word game here...
    Favorite word?... Tennis (right now anyhow)
    Least favorite word?... Nigger
    My love turns me on soooo mucho. Yum!
    Turn off?  Prejudice
    Yeah children laughing is so wonderful... my wife saying "I love you" is right up there too.
    Whining children drives me up a wall!
    Pass on the cuss word... don't get me started.
    Profession to attempt... either acting or writing
    Not doing?... Ummm President of any country
    Words from the Creator... "Got another assignment for you Michael."

    Thanks for sharing. Come on back to my place sumetime k? Here's my newest...
    http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/1240

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favorite sound or noise!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. great answers I just might have to do this.

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete