Friday, June 24, 2005

we've created a monster

Alexis is officially an obsessed Motley Crue fan.  We bought this DVD of a concert on Ebay the other day, and since we got it in the mail today, she hasn't stopped watching it.  Well, except to go to bed...she even watched it while eating dinner.  I heard about this from Joey when I got home from work.  When he said, "we've created a monster", I abruptly corrected him...WHO fueled this obsession???  Keep in mind, if it wasn't for him playing the band's CDs about 3 years ago, we wouldn't be in this situation.  I mean, I don't mind.  It's funny hearing a 7-year-old singing "White Punks On Dope".  She wants to go to their concert this year...who knows.  Maybe I'll be posting a pic of her with the band.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment