Wednesday, June 8, 2005

it's official

It's officially summer here in Scranton...school's out!!!  Well, almost.  Bum has to go back on Friday for 25 minutes--basically just to pick up her report card.  But other than that, summer's here.  It's about 90 outside, and HUMID.  I've been inside most of the day, it's so sticky.  I think the only time I went outside was to pick up the car (again), go food shopping, and to pick Bum up from school.  I can imagine what her day was like...inside the school with no a/c.  I know what you're thinking--"when I went to school, we didn't have a/c either!"--we didn't have it either.  But now that I'm a parent, I guess I feel bad for her.  I dunno.  And to think--it's supposed to be like this until at least next week.  Ewww.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you live in Scranton.  I live in Central PA, three and a half hours from you.  It is horrible here too, hot and humid.  In the 90's.  Wow, no a/c.  I forget what that was like.  -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete