Monday, June 13, 2005

my b'day and pics too

This is my new great-nephew, JJ.  I can't remember his actual name...I know it starts with a J.  I'll have to ask Stephanie when I talk to her again.  He was born on June 3, 2005.  Yesterday was the first time I had seen him, and I thought it would be nice to share with the world.  His older sister, Mariah (below), is very protective of him...when I was holding him, she kept looking at me as if to say, Who are you, and what are you doing with him?  Eventually, she warmed up to me enough to let me take her pic...or maybe it was the camera.  I dunno. =)

Actually, that was the end of my day.  Things started out like any normal Sunday--coffee, a smoke, and the Sunday paper.  Then the kids came home from Grandma's house, and soon after we went to the pool.  That's another story in itself, but anyway.  Then after we went home and got changed, we did a little food shopping, and without my knowing, Joey got an ice cream cake for me.  When we got home, he started making my b'day dinner...ham and cabbage (my choice--it's awesome).  I was messing around on the puter when he and the kids called me into the kitchen, where they had the cake complete with candles...and they sang to me.  It was so sweet!!!  After that, the kids went back to Grandma's..then I went up to Steph's house.  And that was my birthday...it was pretty cool.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. The children are adorable!  Glad you had a nice birthday! -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :-)!  JJ is sooo cute!  Mariah is precious :-), oh goodness!  All little ones are, aren't they?!!  Take care! x
    http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

    ReplyDelete