Wednesday, June 8, 2005

A-CHOO!!! ewwwww...

This is driving me nuts...I can't stop sneezing!  I have allergies all of a sudden, to what, I have no idea.  It's been pretty much nonstop since earlier today at work.  I'm trying to talk to customers, sniffling the whole time.  It was crazy...when I was outside on break, I was fine, but when I went back in, it started right up again.  The place has no windows, so I was thinking that was the problem.  But now I'm still sniffling at home, and I've been here for over an hour--this sucks!! *sniff sniff*  Thank God I'm off tomorrow...maybe I won't be like this and I'll get a little allergy break--yeah right. ACHOOOOO!!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Annie, I take something called Claritin OT.  It costs about $15 a month and you don't need a prescription for it - it is over the counter.  Or you can take Loratadine (it is generic for Claritine OT - and is even cheaper!).  It is also over the counter.  I have been taking this for awhile and it works great!  
    By the way, I love the look of your journal and how you set up the picture in your All About Me Section!  The picture of your children is darling!  -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe
    Just don't sneeze on me! :D:D :D

    I love the pic of your kids in the sidebar, sooooooo cute!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete