Monday, June 20, 2005

yummy yummy

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...cheesesteaks.

Actually, this wasn't my dinner.  This was Joey's--no cheese for me.  It's the cheap steak-umms (the other ones don't crumble like these), american and mozzarella cheese, onions, and green, red, and yellow peppers.   So big, the stuff overflows the bun.  YUM.   And to think, I MADE THEM.  I don't really cook, especially since Joey, well, you know.  They were so good, his mom and dad wanted some too.  It was a last minute thing, since we were at the store, saw the peppers on sale, and thought...steak and cheese for dinner?  Ok.  Just thought I'd share some dinner with you.

til next time...=) 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I got here just in time! That was a mouth-watering entry. Love cheesesteaks!


    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm mmmm good!
    ~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

    ReplyDelete