Saturday, June 18, 2005

saturday six #62

Here's my answers to this week's Saturday Six...

1. Do you do a yearly "spring cleaning" in your home?  If so, have you done this year's version, yet?

Sometimes we do, but not every year.  This year's version was done only because people were looking at the house with the intention of buying...you wouldn't be able to tell it was done by the way it looks now.

2. Have you ever been blindfolded and asked to identify which of two drinks is Pepsi or Coke?  If you haven't, do you think you could tell the difference?

That's one thing I didn't get to participate in...the Pepsi Challenge.  But if given the test today, I would definitely know the difference...Pepsi all the way, baby!!!

3. You find out that you're going to have a child:  what baby names will you choose?

Girl--Carene (pronounced Care-eene), to honor my mom (Carol) and m-i-l (Irene).  Boy--I dunno, but Joey's saying either Milagro or Aloysius...I'm smacking him while I'm typing this.  Or maybe Skylar.

4. You must become one of the Brady Bunch kids for a single day:  which one would you choose to become and why?

Cindy--I'm always acting like a little kid, why not be one?

5. Where are you going for summer vacation this year?

Summer vacation???  What's that?!?

6. What is the most religious thing you do on a day-to-day basis?

I would have to say pray to God that I make it through the day without worrying about something.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Milagro or Aloysius, lol! -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete